naakita f.k.selected works - news + press - cv - about - contact
current + upcoming:
- Community Care and Personal Sustainability Across the Arts, Art Matters Festival 2023 Speaker Series, Montreal, QC, March 27, 2023
The Density of Dust, Co-presented by Images Festival and VTape (curated by Lisa Steele),
Bachir/Yerex Presentation Space, Toronto, ON, April 13 - May 6, 2023
- Gare Matapedia Residency, Fonderie Darling et Vaste et Vague, Matapedia, QC, February 1 - May 1, 2023
- I was once sea floor | In conversation with Lindsay Leblanc @ Ada X, Montreal, QC, January 25, 2023
- Artist in Residency - I was once sea floor, Ada X, Montreal, QC, October - December 2022
- The Density of Dust, Tu m'enveloppes et je te contiens @ Fonderie Darling (curated by Milly-Alexandra Dery), Montreal, QC, Fall 2022.
- Granting Access: How the grant landscape is changing & what you need to know, Skillshare Workshop @ POP Montreal, Montreal, QC, September 28, 2022
- On Interdependence @ Concordia University, Montreal, QC, April 2022
- This Country is Like a Dreamland (a collaborative work with Yoon Rachel Nam and Tam Khoa Vu), JUSTICE @ MAI (Montréal, arts interculturels), March 24 - April 9, 2022
- Stone Tape, Video installation @ Jardins de Métis, October 1 - 3, 2021 Grand-Métis, QC
- Witnessing Change: A conversation around memory and changing landscapes, Artist talk in collaboration with Antoine Desjardins, October 10, 2021, Grand-Métis, QC
- Maison d'Ariane Research Creation Residency, September - October 2021, Grand-Métis, QC
- Remaking Edgware as part of Videofenster, June 23, 2021, Cologne, DE
- Remaking Edgware: Presentation and Video Screening, February 17, 2021
- Wednesdays, Before Piano., as part of the group exhibit "Rencontre avec l'autre soi-même" curated by Karen Tam, September 19, 2020 - December 20, 2020 @ EXPRESSION, Saint-Hyacinthe.
- Wednesdays, Before Piano., September 9th - October 18th, 2019 @ The FOFA Gallery, Montreal, QC.
- For Nennen, as part of the group exhibit "Beyond the Veil" co-curated by Joyce Yahouda, September 7th - October 5th, 2019 @ Mémoire de l'Avenir, Paris, FR.
- For Nennen, as part of the group exhibit "Beyond the Veil" co-curated by Joyce Yahouda, May 9th - June 10th, 2019 @ ARTLIFE for the World Gallery, Venice, ITA.
- Between Pieces of our Past (an iteration of Wednesdays, Before Piano. in collaboration with Ivanie Aubin-Malo) Public Syntax (Group Exhibit), February 7th - March 31st, 2019 @ Critical Distance, Toronto, ON. More details here.
I was once sea floor | naakita feldman-kiss, Video interview with Ada X, Montreal, QC, 2023.
- Virtual gallery tour for Tu m'enveloppes et je te contiens / Exposition anniversaire @ Fonderie Darling, curated by Milly-Alexandra Dery, Montreal, QC, 2022.
- L’incontournable Fonderie Darling, vingt ans plus tard, exhibition review of Tu m’enveloppes et je te contiens at Fonderie Darling in Le devoir, October 2022.
- Un cadeau pour 20 ans de création, exhibition review of Tu m’enveloppes et je te contiens at Fonderie Darling in La presse, September 2022.
- Maison d'Ariane artist residency feature in journal le soir and journal l’horizon, September 2021.
- Remaking Edgware with naakita feldman-kiss interview with NIV Magazine, June 2021.
- Tell Me Again interview with Never Apart Magazine, May 2021.
- Virtual gallery tour for Rencontre avec l'autre soi-même @ EXPRESSION, curated by Karen Tam, November 2020, Saint-Hyacinthe, QC.
- « Une exposition collective et le début d’une nouvelle tendance pour Expression » Le Courier de Saint-Hyacinthe, October 2020.
- Podcast feature with COHDScast, May 2019, Montreal, QC.
- Radio interview with atelier, March 2019, Montreal, QC.
- Public Syntax: SAW Video at Critical Distance, Digital Catalogue, February 2019.
- Digital artist talk for Ch
- ercher des personnes, des lieux ou d’autres choses @ Galerie-B312, July 2016, Montreal, QC.
- « La créativité de la Net Generation », Le Devoir, July 2016.